Thursday, June 20, 2013

Belgian waffle!!!

Ok, we went on a long walk and it was rainy so we left camera's and iPhone at the apartment. I don't have photos evidence but I can tell you my Belgian waffle, drizzled in warm liquid chocolate and topped with whip cream was insanely delicious. I'll take a picture tomorrow when I go back and have another. I will be starting an epic diet when get stateside until then...screw it!! Here are some photos from our day. 
Checking my laundry and beer 1 of our tasting. 


Beer two...I know my beer friends are like James, you can get that in Indiana...true but it hasn't sat on a cargo ship for 2 months and taste totally different. 



Beer 3 and Heathers new invention!! 


Dinner time!! 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics! Glad u guys are having a good time and we totally need pics of the waffle! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those waffles didn't stand a chance. James didn't come up long enough for air, much less to take a picture!

    ReplyDelete